Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Countdown

Everything just feels so surreal. After 7 years of courtship, our engagement date has been set and it was set 3 weeks ago, somewhat a few days before Hari Raya.

CAN YOU IMAGINE THE RUSH?! Planning an engagement in 3 weeks?! The full 3 weeks I was on an emotional roller coaster ride; AND while juggling my assignments on top of that! (I'm having my mid-break now. Yay!!) We had to wait for the caterer, dress designer, etc. to come back from their kampung. It was quite nerve-wrecking, because I was worried if we couldn't get everything done in time.

Alhamdulillah. Now that the 3 weeks have gone by, most of the preparations are already sorted out i.e. dress, make-up, hair, hantaran, catering, etc. What's left now is to decorate the house and clean my bedroom (God, why am I such a messy person??) and the engagement day!

Some friends questioned, why I didn't seem excited. Well, I do feel very excited. Very excited, till the point that I'm so excited that I don't know how to convey my excitement. That's how excited I am! 

Can't wait to get all dolled up in a few days. ♥

No comments: